We admit: it is not the radiant summer to which we expected. But we will still insist and continue posting on topics that will end up bringing the sun! This week, after our promo on the rosés, we got 2 cocktail recipes that feel good in the summer: the first, based on peaches and Crémant rosé. And the second, based on Gewürztraminer and Crémant. A kind of Luxembourg punch, somehow 😁
White peaches and Crémant rosé
for 2 persons
Making 10 min.
- 4 white peaches
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cl of gin
- 25 cl of Crémant rosé
- Peel and pit the peaches.
- Mix them into a puree with the lemon juice.
- In a glass, pour the peach puree and the gin.
- Complete with the Crémant rosé, stirring gently to intensify the pink color and obtain foam on the top.
for 10 persons
Prép. 10 min. - Rest 10 h.
- 4 yellow lemons
- 2 oranges
- 150 g caster sugar
- A little grenadine syrup
- 75 cl of sparkling water
- 1 bottle of Gewürztraminer
- 1 bottle of Crémant
- Cut the lemons and oranges into thin slices and remove the seeds if necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine the Gewürztraminer, powdered sugar, and lemon and orange slices.
- Let the punch rest in the fridge for at least 10 hours before tasting.
- Then add the sparkling water and the Crémant and mix well.
- Pour a dash of grenadine in the punch to lightly color it and stir well.